Finally done, so I deserve a drink! Welcome to Randitty’s new home on the interwebs. WordPress is facilitating this shiny new look which makes it far easier to find all my fiction stories. As always, there is a feature story each month. In September, I will be updating the bi-weekly bedtime story “When Red Expands.” On Saturdays in September, I’ll be featuring my new webcomic Cat City.
And there are tons–trust me–tons of other stories on this blog that I have divided into sections on the left side of the page:
- Bad Romance – Yeah, a lot like Lady Gaga’s songs, these are pretty crazed.
- Bedtime Stories – Visit the blog on Tuesday and Thursday nights to read the current bedtime story series: “When Red Expands.”
- Epic Spiritual Journeys – Cymen Ruecross, a talking unicorn, Aisha the baby elephant and more.
- Five Minute Stories – Odd laugh-out-loud stories perfect for your lunch break.
- Reckless Adventure – A sea priestess and a pirate-king walk into a bar… seriously, this is the premise for one of the full-length novellas, “Mi’Raah.” You can imagine how those other adventure stories go…
And thank you again to those who knew how exhausted I was, and how badly I wanted this. Now, I can just share my silly stories, make people happy, and be in love with writing again.
By the way, it’d be funny to know–what is the weirdest thing you found on the new blog today?